Yousif I. Hamati, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Hamati specializes in the surgical and non-surgical repair of hips, knees, shoulders and the spine, as well as the replacement of hips and knees. Patients may be experiencing chronic joint pain, low back pain or discomfort from a spinal deformity, or pain due to a previously failed joint replacement procedure.
In addition to surgical procedures, he applies non-surgical techniques to treat everything from sports injuries to congenital disorders such as scoliosis, and degenerative diseases affecting the bones and their surrounding muscles and joints.
- State of Michigan Board of Medicine Physician License
- State of Massachusetts Board of Medicine Physician License
- 1980 – Diplomat, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- 1975 – Federal License Examination Michigan
- Arthroscopy Association of North American
Fellowships & Specialty Training
- July, 1978 – June, 1979: Otto Aufranc Fellow in reconstructive joint surgery – New England Baptist Hospital, Tufts University and Harvard University, Boston, MA
- North American Spine Society
- Association for Arthritis Hip and Knee Surgery
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Wrist