Tyler T. Voss, D.O.
Dr. Voss is a primary care physician who specializes in the non-invasive treatment of sports or activity-related conditions, as well as sports-associated skin rashes and infections. Dr. Voss sees patients in need of urgent care for orthopaedic injuries. He evaluates and treats patients experiencing pain, lack of function, or concussive symptoms such as dizziness and confusion due to a sports or activity-related injury.
He applies non-surgical methods to diagnose and treat patients, including physical or occupational therapy, medications, joint and soft tissue injections, manipulative treatment, orthotic prescriptions, and monitoring of concussive symptoms.
- Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University, 2012 – Sigma Sigma Phi Honors
Fellowships and Professional Training
- 2015/2016 – Primary Care Sports Medicine fellow – Providence Athletic Medicine – Michigan State University
- Advanced training in wilderness life support – Wilderness Medical Society
- American Osteopathic Association of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- Sports Medicine