Tyler T. Voss, D.O.
Primary Care Sports Medicine
Dr. Voss is a primary care physician who specializes in the non-invasive treatment of sports or activity-related conditions, as well as sports-associated skin rashes and infections. Patients may be experiencing pain, lack of function, or concussive symptoms such as dizziness and confusion due to a sports or activity-related injury.
He applies non-surgical methods to diagnose and treat patients, including physical or occupational therapy, medications, joint and soft tissue injections, manipulative treatment, orthotic prescriptions, and monitoring of concussive symptoms.
- Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University, 2012 – Sigma Sigma Phi Honors
Fellowships and Professional Training
- 2015/2016 – Primary Care Sports Medicine fellow – Providence Athletic Medicine – Michigan State University
- Advanced training in wilderness life support – Wilderness Medical Society
- American Osteopathic Association of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- Sports Medicine