Martin M. Pallante, M.D.
Dr. Pallante specializes in sports medicine and the treatment of hips, knees and shoulders. Patients experiencing pain, swelling or loss of function will receive a complete assessment before receiving a treatment plan that may include physical therapy, medication, bracing, or surgery. Dr. Pallante considers the patient as a whole before recommending a plan to return them to their optimal quality of life.
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- The Ohio State University College of Medicine
Fellowships & Professional Training
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sub-Specialty Certification in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Michigan Orthopaedic Society (Past President)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Hand & Wrist