Jeffrey K. Anhalt, D.O.
Dr. Anhalt is a foot and ankle specialist with expertise in the treatment of fractures, traumatic sports injuries, cartilage injuries, tendonitis, arthritis, Achilles tendon tears and ruptures, work-related injuries, or other acquired conditions. Patients experiencing joint pain, swelling and/or instability may undergo non-surgical treatments such as injections (including ultrasound-guided injections), physical therapy, orthotics, bracing, or splinting. Dr. Anhalt also performs arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery, as well as ankle joint replacement surgery.
- State of Michigan Osteopathic Physician License
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Fellowship: Foot and Ankle Orthpaedics, Michigan International Foot and Ankle Center
- American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthpaedics
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Wrist