Jeffrey D. Recknagel, M.D.
Dr. Recknagel specializes in the surgical and non-surgical treatment of shoulders and knees. He performs arthroscopic procedures to repair rotator cuff tears and instability, as well as shoulder replacement surgery and reverse shoulder arthroplasty. He also performs arthroscopy to treat conditions of the knee related to sports injury or arthritis, knee replacements, and surgery after a failed knee replacement. These surgical approaches are recommended if it is determined that more conservative treatment options such as physical therapy or injections are ineffective.
- State of Michigan Board of Medicine Physician License
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Postgraduate Training: Orthopaedic Surgery Resident, Grand Rapids Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Michigan State Orthopaedic Society
- Hand & Wrist