James R. Ringler, M.D.
Dr. Ringler is one of Michigan’s most experienced orthopaedic trauma surgeons having spent over 15 years caring for patients with fractures and complex injuries. Dr. Ringler received his fellowship in Orthopaedic Trauma from the University of Washington Harborview Medical Center, one of the nation’s most prestigious trauma centers. He specializes in the treatment of pelvic & acetabular fractures, periarticular fractures, foot & ankle injuries, and long bone fractures. He also has spent his career concentrating on the treatment of post-traumatic infections and deformity. Dr. Ringler is a member of the Orthopaedic Trauma Association and the American Orthopaedic Association. He has been integrally involved in education, training both medical students and orthopaedic residents in the specialty of orthopaedic trauma.
- State of Michigan Medical License
- State of Arizona Medical License
- 2000/2001 – University of Washington; Seattle, Washington Harborview Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship Program
- American Orthopaedic Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Mid American Orthopaedic Association
- American Medical Society
- Michigan Orthopaedic Association
- Kent County Medical Society
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Wrist