J. Christopher Eyke, M.D.
Dr. Eyke specializes in the treatment of neck and back conditions associated with nerve pain, herniated disks, stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal), spine trauma or tumors. Patients may be experiencing pain radiating from their neck or lower back to their arms or legs, as well as numbness or tingling in their extremities.
Treatment plans are developed to address each patient’s individual needs, and Dr. Eyke’s recommendations may include surgical or non-surgical courses of treatment such as physical therapy, pain medication or spinal injections.
- State of Michigan Board of Medicine Physician License
- M.D. degree, University of Michigan Medical School, 1996
- Spine Fellowship: Tulane Orthopaedic Spine Surgery
- Residency: Tulane University Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Internship: Tulane University Department of General Surgery
- Former Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Section Spine Surgery, Tulane University Health Sciences Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- American Medical Athletic Association