Brandon W. King, M.D.
Dr. King specializes in foot and ankle conditions due to arthritis, trauma or acquired deformities. He also performs ankle replacements and artificial ankle joint repair. Patients may be experiencing joint pain, instability, functional pain, trauma, deformities, or swelling. Treatment options include injections, physical therapy, orthotics or bracing, splinting, and surgery when necessary.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery – board eligible
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, 2010 - Board of Governors Merit Scholarship Recipient, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
Fellowships and Professional Training
- Foot and Ankle Fellow: University of Washington, Harborview Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: University of Michigan
- American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Michigan Orthpaedic Society
- Foot & Ankle