Aaron D. Potts, M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
Dr.Potts is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in the surgical treatment of sports injuries, including hip arthroscopy, minimally-invasive shoulder surgery, and arthroscopic repair of knee injuries, including ACL and meniscus tears. In addition, he has extensive experience in total hip and knee joint replacement.
Dr. Potts graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine. He then completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at the Cleveland Clinic, and his specialty fellowship in orthopaedic sports medicine at Kaiser Foundation Hospital in San Diego.
- M.D. with high distinction, Wayne State University, 2006
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellowship: Kaiser Foundation Hospital, San Diego
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine: Kaiser Foundation Hospital, San Diego
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Cleveland Clinic
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Wrist